Friday, December 19, 2008

Gingerbread House

Meredith came over last week for dinner and we decided to make a gingerbread house!
We had a lot of fun, I wish I could have had a glass of wine, it smelled so good!
I had candy instead.
Meredith was in charge of construction, I was in charge of photography.
Maddie was in charge of icing.

Meredith teaching Maddie how to sprinkle.

Maddie teaching Meredith how to sprinkle.

Testing the icing cement for quality control.
I'm guessing it passed, but just to make sure.
Repeat!
Passed inspection!
She enjoyed her cherry candy cane.
Chuck called her the joker!
A very proud project manager.
Construction is complete!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Thank you Meredith for helping, we had a wonderful evening!
Uncle Dan, I know you wish you could have been part of the construction crew, but we needed the candy for the house!!

No comments: