Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Madeleine!

Last night I could not sleep, I was so excited. When I woke this morning Maddie felt warm, but I dressed her gave her tylenol and off we went. Chuck went to pick up the cake, Uncle Dan and I were going to meet him at pump it up. We pull in I get out, open the back door to get Miss Maddie out and I stopped to look at her (she looks so pretty). I said Happy Birthday Honey! No sooner did I say that she got sick all over herself.


We need to regroup FAST! The party is in 6 minutes.




Overall everyone had a great time! Maddie did not get to play but really enjoyed seeing everyone have a great time. We brought her back in time to sing and open a few presents. I want to thank everyone that came. Especially Chuck, my dear Husband who took her home and cleaned her up. Uncle Dan who took the fabulous photos, and Jami who helped, me so much (I lost my voice.)
Daniel the Balloon Man
entertains while we serve juice and cake!
No one's feet could touch the ground!
The Birthday Girl with a smile.

Madison, Jami & I

Every one eating yummy cake!

Maddie is feeling a little better!


Next year, I think we will do McDonald's or Chucky Cheese!

No comments: