Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Shower

My dear friend Meredith wanted to honor the birth of our son with a baby shower. Since I have never had a shower, I was super excited. Most of you got invitations that Meredith made by hand and customized with personal touches to match the theme of Stuart's room. The shower was on May 30th. We had a wonderful time, so many cute things. I had a wonderful time with memories to last my lifetime.


Mom pinning a beautiful orchid on me.

A cute diaper cake made by Kat Rhoades.

The spread!
Adorable and Yummy too!

My favorite kind of cake.
Jami did a great job making games for us.
It's a Jungle!
Tummy shot!
The Hostess with the Mostest!
Thank you for a beautiful shower Meredith.
I had a wonderful time.
It was a special time to honor the birth of our son!


1 comment:

Dan said...

Great looking party! Sorry I couldn't be around for it :-)