Thursday, September 3, 2009

Mobile

I have never seen a baby love something so much. Stuart loves his mobile. He just smiles and laughs and talks to each little friend as they round the bend for a little visit. The only thing i think he loves more is his rocking chair.







Madeleine has had a blast being a big sister. She loves to hold him and she is so proud of her brother and her "job" of taking care of Stuart. She is showing me how to work the mobile. She's gotten so big. She still lets me hold her, but only for about 30 seconds at a time.



I love my babies!

1 comment:

Dan said...

I saw the tag "mobile" and thought this was about phones! Happily, it is not.

I need a mobile like that over my bed with the planets on it. Actually, I have a mobile like that at work that Chuck gave me many years ago...